Eu Recomendo

domingo, 1 de julho de 2012




Every little cell in my body is happy
Every little cell in my body is well
Every little cell in my body is happy
Every little cell in my body is well
Feel so good
Feel so swell
Every little cell in my body is well
Feel so good tap ribs
Feel so swell
Every little cell in my body is well
This song was first created in German by Clemens Kuby (see video below), a man who survived a 50 feet fall in the early 1980 that shattered his 2nd lumbar vertebrae and earned him a medical verdict of  “paraplegic for life”. Clemens did not accept this “diagnosis” as a life sentence in a wheel chair and similar to Morris Goodman experienced what can only be labeled as a “miraculous” recovery because science still can’t explain it. It’s not in the text books because it’s not logical. Clemens Kuby still has a shattered 2nd vertebrae yet he walked again in less than 1 year later and still does. Today he holds regular workshops in Germany on the power of self-healing.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário